Scholarship RequirementsFor support to attend Southern University A&M College & University, Baton Rouge, LA
Two (2) students will receive one (1) $1,000 scholarship paid over two semesters ($500 in August and $500 in January of the school year) selected by the Josie Dugue’ Lain Foundation Scholarship Committee.
- Applicant must be a Louisiana resident.
- If High School Applicant, must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
- Applicant must be applying for financial aid in order to attend college.
- Applicant must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Applicant must be a full-time student in the Southern University System in the coming academic year with an interest or intent to pursue a STEM degree.
APPLICATION PROCESS: (SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY JANUARY 31, 2021):
Option 1: Complete the online application at https://foundation.sus.edu/scholarship-form-test/; then Select “Josie Dugue’ Lain Endowed Scholarship” in the “First Scholarship” drop down, complete the application and click “submit” at the bottom of the page.
Option 2: Click the Southern University Systems Foundation link to access the online application at https://foundation.sus.edu/southern-university-system-foundation-scholarships/. Scroll down to search for the “Josie Dugue’ Lain Endowed Scholarship” and click “Click Here to Apply”; then Select “Josie Dugue’ Lain Endowed Scholarship” in the “First Scholarship” drop down, complete the application and click “submit” at the bottom of the page
For more information about this amazing Scholarship opportunity please contact Taira Dugue’ Bell with the
Josie Dugue’ Lain Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.